Red Oxide Powder Exporter In India
Red oxide is chemically referred to as iron oxide red. Its molecular formula is Fe2O3. It is red in color and has no luster. Red Oxide Powder Exporter In India is the most common in nature. It is the basic mineral for steel mills. Red Oxide has huge applications in building, development, paint, and numerous different industries.
In India, good quality with a high content of iron oxide is available in several regions. For paint, ceramics, and building materials, the shade and tone of Red Oxide are important. The best shade is of procedure PG Red Oxide from Iran. Red Oxide is known for its anti-corrosion, inertness to alkalis, and chemicals. The durability of paints made with Red Oxide is well known.
- Physical appearance: free flowing dry powder.
- Sp. gravity: 4.2 - 4.8
- Oil absorption: 10 to 15%
- Bulk density 2.2
- PH of 10% aqueous soln 7.0 -9.0
- Purity as Fe2O3: min 90%
- Fe2O3: 90%
- SiO2: 5%
- CaO: 0.5%
- Paints: Single largest paint used in paint industry. Used in every type of paint, primer, undercoat & powder coating etc.
- Tiles & Ceramic Industry: Natural Red Oxide is used as a pigment in tiles, floor tiles, flooring products, ceramics, pottery and others. It is most commonly used with cement for flooring with red color.
- Plastic & Rubber Industry: Red Oxide & Synthetic Red Oxide are used in Plastic & Rubber industry for coloring.
Our Suggested Grades
|Grade||Particle Size||Top Cut||Fe2o3||Oil Absorption||Application|
|RO-10||10 micron||30||88%||16||Paints & Coatings|
|RO-20||20 micron||50||86%||14||Plastics, Rubber, Ceramics & Tiles|